Restaurant Cooks Job in Fort Worth, Texas : TX
Looking for Restaurant Cooks Jobs? See currently available Restaurant Cooks job openings on restaurant-cooks.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
restaurant-cooks.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any restaurant cooks job . We provide job resources for Restaurant Cooks positions throughout the industry. restaurant-cooks.jobs.net also provides Restaurant Cooks jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Restaurant Cooks by either city or state.
restaurant-cooks.jobs.net is a restaurant cooks job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Restaurant Cooks jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your restaurant cooks job search on restaurant-cooks.jobs.net today.
Restaurant Prep Cooks
Restaurant Prep Cooks Job Description
Riscky’s BBQ has been around for over 75 years serving up the finest in mouth-watering ribs, BBQ sandwiches and chicken and so much more. The world renowned Riscky’s barbeque is hand-rubbed with “Riscky Dust" and slow smoked for hours. According to the folks that work at Riscky’s and the customers who frequent the restaurants, Riscky’s has become a legend in Texas barbeque.
About The Job:
- Be familiar with the common duties and responsibilities of being a restaurant prep cook
- We are looking for an ambitious Prep Cook to assist in the preparation of delicious dishes in the kitchen
- You’ll perform routine kitchen tasks such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes
- A great prep cook will be quick and diligent and willing to improve on the job
- You will be deft and able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen
- The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team
- We are also looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the restaurant's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our restaurants receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Pride yourself on delivering a world-class dining experience at Riscky's BBQ a Legend in Texas
- Demonstrate your passion for food and good Texas hospitality
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees, etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash, etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
Fort Worth Restaurant Cooks Job
Restaurant Prep Cooks Job Requirements
- Proven experience as prep cook
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity; able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- Training from a culinary school will be an asset
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Discount Meal Privileges
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement Opportunities